Thursday, June 16, 2016

Album under my upper east side views It girl Street

Li • Le Zake (Leigh Lezark) is on the upper east side in New York it girl known for her unique not only in on the mix of personalities, trendy, and cool lifestyle, met when she was in New York University Geordon Nicol and Greg k, then formed a New York DJ trio "The Misshapes".

Album: under my upper east side views It girl Street

Facts prove that this combination is not play, with great music skill, three became a household name in New York, music styles including indie rock and electronica, making shows for big names such as Chanel,CalvinKlein,HouseofHolland,Visionaire,L.A.M.B.,CynthiaRowley,TeenVogue,ToryBurch publications and show background music.

Album: under my upper east side views It girl Street Album: under my upper east side views It girl Street Album: under my upper east side views It girl Street

Leigh Lezark has a skinny body and trademark black Bob, with a style personality revealed in boys, easily is impressive. She preferred neutral trouser suit or eye-catching print, and under her long match, always reflect the fashion sense of right, come and have a look! Catcher 11 sex goddess dress fashion model

Album: under my upper east side views It girl Street Album: under my upper east side views It girl Street Album: under my upper east side views It girl Street Album: under my upper east side views It girl Street Album: under my upper east side views It girl Street

Upper East side girl Street popularity New York mix music personality

No comments:

Post a Comment