Saturday, June 20, 2015

Daydreaming of…polka dot perfection

I feel centered I say this every other post, on the other hand I strongly feel that polka poka dots make everything better!

White Polka Dot TPU iPhone 5 Case

Especially when that they are navy and white.

This is the legal action and final (for now) pair of trousers that I made from remnants in my put. And as I may have given away younger, it's my favourite of them all.

I working with the navy fabric with white colored polka dot iPhone 5 cases. There was only a narrow width strip of this left, so I acknowledged I had to somehow lengthen which.

I have a couple of metres of this white colored with blue polka dot cases in my opinion stash, so I chopped off different inches to combine with the original. We all spent a while deciding where to make the panel. Hem? Under the waistband? Situated somewhere in the middle?

As you can see I opted for the third option. The other 2 seemed they were just tag-ons, whereas involving looked like a proper design feature. Which probably of course it was.

Once again, this is easy to access . bunch of rectangles sewn together and consequently pleated. I sewed the bunches of different polka fabrics together to start with, then pleated the whole thing into a slimmer waistband. The waistband is a remove of navy gabardine so that We all didn't lose any more of the proportions. Finally I added a metal handle zip as a fastening.

I used the this for a walk and then mid-day tea. All great things!

Major warning – I'm working on any other polka dot dress at the moment.: -)

Easily share this: Click to share on 推特 (Opens in new window)Share concerning Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to email this to a my dear chum (Opens in new window)Click that can print (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens regarding new window)Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)Like involving: Like Loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment