Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Milan's Fondazione Prada Launches Roman Polanski Film Festival

Milan's Fondazione Prada iPhone case opened doors at its new Rem Koolhaas-designed headquarters May 9 that have a much-buzzed-about cafe designed by Wes Anderson and 118, 000 square feet connected exhibition space, with works by other brands Robert Gober and Louise Cad.

Prada Silicone Handbag Case for iPhone 5 5S Black

To celebrate the opening of the building's new cinema Friday, Roman Polanski conceived a documentary, directed after Laurent Bouzereau, where he analyzes you see, the sources of his inspiration throughout movie history.

"When Miuccia Prada iPhone said to partake in the opening while using the Fondazione Prada, I didn't have a clue how possibly I could contribute with a good gift. I asked Miuccia for help; this endeavour is diverse from mine just we share the same inspiration, converse in the same language, " said Polanski in a statement.

"She thought that going back to my doctor to my first emotions in the dark locations of movie theaters, trying to figure out what set off my imagination and made me will need to become a film director, could be interesting. A bit nostalgic, but a publishing exercise. I hope that sharing the best experiences, with those who wonder select I dedicate myself to movie, may help them not only to better find out my work but , also, so that it will revisit great old movies business somehow forgotten. "

The foundation does offer launched a free film festival biking May 22 to July 26, featuring 21 films selected after Polanski himself, including Citizen Sl?de, Great Expectations, Odd Man As well as, Hamlet, 8½ and Bicycle Thieves.

No comments:

Post a Comment